* Take the walking challenge over 4 weeks starting on 12 September 2019.
* Register and create your team on the website (up to 5 people). Individuals may also register here. Please note while your registration remains any teams from previous challenges no longer exist.
* Get a step counter, fitness device or free smartphone pedometer app (Apple HealthKit, Google Fit and Fitbit syncing are also supported) OR get a free pedometer from
dumf-uhb.PublicHealthAdmin@nhs.net (where possible please try to email as a team rather than individually).
* Download the “Big Team Challenge” app on the App Store or Play Store and use the gosmart.bigteamchallenge.com web address when logging in.
* Then count your daily steps and enter them via the website or app.
* Follow your progress through and compare how others are getting on.
* Prizes for teams and individuals.
Let’s make every step count and show what Dumfries & Galloway is made of.